TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For sale. Unfired and New condition.
Blaser R8 Professional, Complete Rifle and extra barrel.
Green Synthetic Stock.
375 H&H Barrel. 25.5" with Hi Viz Sights.
7mm Rem Barrel 25.5" with Hi Viz Sights.
Two 1" Blaser QD Scope Mounts. (New)
Scope mount screwdriver. (New)
T-Handle Allen Wrench for barrel removal.
Unmarked factory cardboard box for rifle and extra barrel. Shipped separately.

No Sales To California.

$6100.00 plus actual shipping to your FFL Dealer.

Pics.
20220520_114912.jpg

And for those of you that know me, there's always a chance I could go shoot it this weekend and take it off the chopping block. I just received the 375 barrel and one of the scope mounts today, after a very long wait. I chose not to cancel the order, so I could include it in this package deal. As I've mentioned in a previous ad, I've got some home repairs to get done, and an upcoming Elephant hunt to pay for, so some extra cash would be nice, but I'm definitely not in a "have to sell" situation. So act fast before I change my mind! Lol!

Let’s have a Blaser KoolAid Aid in the kitchen . Same 2 calibers I have !

And for those of you that know me, there's always a chance I could go shoot it this weekend and take it off the chopping block. I just received the 375 barrel and one of the scope mounts today, after a very long wait. I chose not to cancel the order, so I could include it in this package deal. As I've mentioned in a previous ad, I've got some home repairs to get done, and an upcoming Elephant hunt to pay for, so some extra cash would be nice, but I'm definitely not in a "have to sell" situation. So act fast before I change my mind! Lol!
I feel you on that one bro. LOL!

Still haven't fired this one. If you check out the prices on Gunbroker, you'll realize this is a great deal on a new rifle.
The rifle alone is going for $4692.00.
Barrels are $1500.00.
Scope mounts are $450 each. $900 for both (if you can find them).
Plus you'll pay sales tax if you buy on Gunbroker.

Made the mistake of letting my son see the pics.

He wants to know how much for the drumsticks...

I'm trying to fight the demons but they're winning. I'm picturing this rig with a 458 barrel to go along with it and that would be one sweet do it all set up right there.

I'm trying to fight the demons but they're winning. I'm picturing this rig with a 458 barrel to go along with it and that would be one sweet do it all set up right there.
You'd have to have the barrel channel opened up to accommodate the 458 barrel, but it can be done pretty easily by most accounts. Or just throw in another stock and 458 barrel and use the same bolt assembly. I'm reading this as I was just contemplating taking it outside and firing the 375 with some CEB solids to see if the iron sights are on. Lol!
BTW, didn't you just buy that Sako 416 I used to own?

Last edited:
I did. That's 2 swift Aframes and 2 CEB solids at 50yds. That thing is a hammer. Got some scope bases and QD rings on it and mounted a Leupold 1.25-5x that gun is accurate and that short bolt throw is fast. It's a hell of a rifle!
20220516_131113.jpg

I did. That's 2 swift Aframes and 2 CEB solids at 50yds. That thing is a hammer. Got some scope bases and QD rings on it and mounted a Leupold 1.25-5x that gun is accurate and that short bolt throw is fast. It's a hell of a rifle!View attachment 467832
Nice! What rings and bases did you put on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg