Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
BLACKHAWK! Axiom TH Thumbhole Rifle Stock combines the award winning design of the Axiom Rifle stock with the ergonomic pistol-grip style thumbhole stock for improved accuracy, quicker target acquisition, steady firearm control and the ability to comfortably use the rifle in a variety of shooting positions. Using the new Two-Stage dual KNOXX recoil compensating systems, the Axiom TH has the ability to reduce felt recoil of even the most potent rifle rounds by up to 85%. The Axiom TH stock is made using durable composite and aluminum alloy construction for years of rugged use for sport shooters and hunters. For a customizable fit, the stock comes with interchangeable rubber grip inserts that adjust the overall size of the pistol grip. The barrel channel is a full-float that will fit any barrel diameter. Aluminum pillars provide added stability and strength. The unique design of the stock cuts muzzle rise and the traditional comb design is made for comfort and consistent target acquisition. The precision receiver is compatible with bi-pods. A 14-cubic inch rear storage compartment is conveniently located in the butt of the stock for small items. The Axiom TH Thumbhole Rifle Stock is available in black polymer or universal camo for the Remington 700 BDL – short and long action, and the Howa 1500/Weatherby Vanguard BDL for short and long action. MSRP for the black polymer is $269.99 and $299.99 for the universal camo.

I don't have a need for it, so you can have it for $100.00 shipped to your door.

20200516_191719.jpg
20200516_191735.jpg
20200516_191753.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross