For Sale American Hunting Rifles AHR Custom CZ 550 Upgrade #3 416 Rigby

I really like the 416 Rigby, just like the 458 a Lott more :)

No reason to not let me put a few rounds though it and kill some big Javelina!

received_3095000527431552.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This Rigby would kill the hell out of those pigs, I will even send you a few loaded solid's to try on them if you buy the gun!!

If you need a 416 Rigby this will do the job

I also cannot believe no one has bought this AHR .416 Rigby!

I've watched stock CZ 550 .416 Rigby's recently sell for $2500 or more on AH and Gun Broker.

They aren't making these magnum length CRF guns anymore. They are not nearly as plentiful as the standard length M70 and M98 guns are.

I have been following this for a long time as well. LOP is a tad shy for me (and I am in the selling mode now as compared to buying), but it has been tempting! I understand people evaluate rifles/investments/women/life differently, but this really is a head scratcher that this has not sold. It seems like Wayne is still building full custom rifles, but his upgrades resulted in a solid and beautiful rifle with little difference than a true full custom. Only a keen eye can tell the difference—certainly a buff cannot. :)

I been watching this across the board on once desirable rifles. Disposable income is declining fast in Biden's America. People cant afford the rifles let alone the hunts to use them and lastly the next generation only wants black plastic guns. I fear these types of things could be nearly impossible to move at some point in the future.

I been watching this across the board on once desirable rifles. Disposable income is declining fast in Biden's America. People cant afford the rifles let alone the hunts to use them and lastly the next generation only wants black plastic guns. I fear these types of things could be nearly impossible to move at some point in the future.
You may be correct, but then record attendance and brisk booking at this year's SCI, maybe there is some hope but no doubt that people with the willpower and commitment it takes to go to Africa on a safari are dwindling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg