For Sale American Hunting Rifles AHR Custom CZ 550 Upgrade #3 + 375 H&H

this is an excellent rifle --- I have this exact rifle built by Wayne---took a trophy mule deer here in Montana this fall at 360 yards with 235 grain barnes---also have the same in a 416 Rigby

Wayne does nice work for the money, this was my second upgraded CZ by Wayne, both functioned perfectly and have been used to take every African animal I have been lucky enough to collect. This rifle is sitting at the exporter's, waiting to cross the border into Canada. The longest shot this rifle made for me was 240 give or take, I forget, I think it was 243 ranged. Impala with a 300 gr Northfork Soft, late in the day with the sun behind us my brother was watching from the truck. We stalked towards the ram and stopped to get a better look, PH ranged him and wanted to get closer. I felt pretty solid on the viper flex sticks, so I squeezed one off. The shot left a spectacular vapor trail to the Impala. He actually turned slightly before hit but still ran for a bit and down and out. Good memories for sure.

This rifle is back on the market if anyone’s interested

I’ll take it. Well, if at 2018 pricing. :)
It’s actually better….. if I knew I could dump my regular CZ I’d be all over it

I sold this rifle back in 2018, maybe @Aaron N has something he wants to put back on the market and posted on my thread? If I hadn't sold this I would be keeping it at this point

I sold this rifle back in 2018, maybe @Aaron N has something he wants to put back on the market and posted on my thread? If I hadn't sold this I would be keeping it at this point
Sorry this rifle has popped back up online for sale

Where at? I sold it to a Canadian and exported it to him, I would buy it back possibly?

It’s still up here in Canada, I can get the sellers info if you’d like

I’d pick it up myself, but funds are low, and two rifles have arrived in the mail over the last two weeks, so I need things to cool down with the boss lady for a bit

I can pm him, I still have his info somewhere if the same guy owns it?

It seems like a new owner
IMG_8909.png

You should buy it, its pretty nice, I bought another AHR 375 after I sold that one because I missed that one!! LOL, in retrospect I could sell every safari rifle I have and just use that one if I could get it back!!

You should buy it, its pretty nice, I bought another AHR 375 after I sold that one because I missed that one!! LOL, in retrospect I could sell every safari rifle I have and just use that one if I could get it back!!
I’m very tempted

Damn, I think that's it, the wood on the left side looks the same

Damn, I think that's it, the wood on the left side looks the same
It’s the same gun. He linked this thread to his ad. I’m seeing if I can work out a partial trade with him as I also have no space in my safe

Sell a kidney if you have to, LOL, I'm serious that is a great gun, I don't know why I ever sold it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg