Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Namibia
American Hunting Rifles DGR in .458 Lott. Built on a CZ 550 action with a 23” barrel, AHR three-position safety, AHR single-stage trigger, straightened bolt handle with filled knob, express rear sight with one fixed and one folding blade, barrel band sling swivel, banded ramp hooded front sight with fiber-optic bead, and removable muzzle break with thread protecting cap. Metalwork is satin Gunkote. Stock is strong, straight grained walnut with some fiddleback figure, shadowline cheekpiece, grip cap, ebony fore end tip, black Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad, mercury recoil reducer, and checkering at 22lpi. Overall the rifle is in very good condition. LOP is 13.75” and weight is 11 pounds 6 ounces.
$3,900 plus shipping (and insurance, if desired)

image_23.jpg
image_30.jpg
image_35.jpg
image_36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good looking rifle.

Thanks. If you have any questions about it or would like any more pictures please just let konw.

Kurt

Nice rifle and great looking wood!

Yes, it's still available. Let me know if you'd like to see some more photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois