For Sale A Very Rare Heym SR30 Concorde Straight-Pull Magazine Rifle

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
I purchased this rifle in partnership with my 11-year-old thinking he would want a more powerful rifle and that this would be all the recoil he could endure with accuracy at his weight. I was wrong, he takes a punch to the face like a billy-goat and is quite happy with his Dakota 375HH.

As such, I've told him I declare a margin-call and this gun should go so he can true-up his IOU to me.

It's a Heym SR30 Gross (magnum) Concord in 300 WinMag. Heym brought very, very few of these into the USA over the years in this grade and this one has lots of bells and whistles. It has deluxe wood, a matte stainless engraved action and engraved magazine, gold plated single set trigger, ebony forend tip, burled wood bolt knob, fluted lightweight barrel, and beautifully engraved express sights. It also includes roughly $1000 EAW or Rechnagel pivot mounts and rings that work with the integral bases on the rifle. Also includes a $2000+ Swarovski 4-12x50mm optic that is mounted perfectly and as low as possible for proper sight acquisition. The straight pull is smooth as silk and its ingenious design allows it to safely be carried with a live round in the chamber.

It's a super nice gun and we've never fired it. At best, the prior owner test-fired it whom I'm told was a retired doctor that dreamed of Africa and bought it but never used it. Minor oil seepage from the bolt knob screw into the edges of the burl wood bolt knob that are easy to remedy and perhaps a gunsafe ding or two on the stock here or there.

To order this setup today new from Heym would easily be a one-year wait if they'll accept any orders, plus import fees.

Priced to sell at $7200 for the rifle with optic and custom quick detachable mounts. Sale offered in lower-48 States where legal.

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5704 2.JPG

IMG_5705 2.JPG
IMG_5706 2.JPG

IMG_5707 2.JPG
IMG_5708 2.JPG

IMG_5710 2.JPG

I purchased this rifle in partnership with my 11-year-old thinking he would want a more powerful rifle and that this would be all the recoil he could endure with accuracy at his weight. I was wrong, he takes a punch to the face like a billy-goat and is quite happy with his Dakota 375HH.

As such, I've told him I declare a margin-call and this gun should go so he can true-up his IOU to me.

It's a Heym SR30 Gross (magnum) Concord in 300 WinMag. Heym brought very, very few of these into the USA over the years in this grade and this one has lots of bells and whistles. It has deluxe wood, a matte stainless engraved action and engraved magazine, gold plated single set trigger, ebony forend tip, burled wood bolt knob, fluted lightweight barrel, and beautifully engraved express sights. It also includes roughly $1000 EAW or Rechnagel pivot mounts and rings that work with the integral bases on the rifle. Also includes a $2000+ Swarovski 4-12x50mm optic that is mounted perfectly and as low as possible for proper sight acquisition. The straight pull is smooth as silk and its ingenious design allows it to safely be carried with a live round in the chamber.

It's a super nice gun and we've never fired it. At best, the prior owner test-fired it whom I'm told was a retired doctor that dreamed of Africa and bought it but never used it. Minor oil seepage from the bolt knob screw into the edges of the burl wood bolt knob that are easy to remedy and perhaps a gunsafe ding or two on the stock here or there.

To order this setup today new from Heym would easily be a one-year wait if they'll accept any orders, plus import fees.

Priced to sell at $7200 for the rifle with optic and custom quick detachable mounts. Sale offered in lower-48 States where legal.

View attachment 454085

View attachment 454086
View attachment 454087View attachment 454088
View attachment 454089View attachment 454090
View attachment 454091
Are you sure about the scope magnification? Looks like a Swarovski PH model 4-16x50.

I am available for adoption.:S Please:

@Scott CWO maybe. Send me a video of how well you push a lawn mower.

In the first picture, the gun above and below it aimed the same direction are also my 11 year-old’s. Those, he has paid off in full, also the very top gun is a London EJ Churchill 12 bore of his.

Ever see those sweat shop conditions when they visit the Walmart factories? Yep, that’s our house. Stop on by for an application and you too can be adopted by Uncle Rookhawk.

The other day my kids asked a lawyer they met if they can form an LLC to circumvent the labor laws because they think they can earn more money on the open market than I pay if only they could circumvent the work permit rules that say they are too young. (You have to be 14 to have a job in this snowflake state)

I assure you, none of the current “employees” over here are going to voluntarily continue on at the residence after the age of majority. :) Like usually happens with HR, you’ve been dazzled by the benefits package and not the work conditions.

@Dakota300 is correct. The scope is a Swarovski 4-16x50mm. Apologies for the error in the initial description where I stated it was 4-12x.
That is a great scope, the entire PH line for that matter. These were the predecessor to
the Z6 line.

@Scott CWO maybe. Send me a video of how well you push a lawn mower.

In the first picture, the gun above and below it aimed the same direction are also my 11 year-old’s. Those, he has paid off in full, also the very top gun is a London EJ Churchill 12 bore of his.

Ever see those sweat shop conditions when they visit the Walmart factories? Yep, that’s our house. Stop on by for an application and you too can be adopted by Uncle Rookhawk.

The other day my kids asked a lawyer they met if they can form an LLC to circumvent the labor laws because they think they can earn more money on the open market than I pay if only they could circumvent the work permit rules that say they are too young. (You have to be 14 to have a job in this snowflake state)

I assure you, none of the current “employees” over here are going to voluntarily continue on at the residence after the age of majority. :) Like usually happens with HR, you’ve been dazzled by the benefits package and not the work conditions.
Reminds me of a line the wife and I have used on our kids that I heard Will Smith use on his kids to keep them humble and not feeling entitled: "Your mom and I are rich. Y'all are broke."

As for my lawn mowing skills, as a wee lad, those skills were considerable back in the day. We lived on a small ranch in the Black Hills of SD where my dear mother was convinced that we needed to have a mowed grass yard about the size of Manhattan around all sides of the house instead of expanding the pasture fencing to allow the horses to graze some of it. I spent one full day every weekend for about six months each year mowing this monstrosity of a "yard" with a Toro push mower. I still suffer from PTSD from it and to this day at my ranch in Colorado, we have xeriscape rock gardens all around our house instead of the dreaded Kentucky bluegrass! The ranch owner next to us owned the largest John Deere farm implement dealership in the Midwest and he saw me doing all this mowing every week. He was a heck of a nice guy and one day he dropped off a JD riding lawn mower for me to use. My dear mother also had me rake the entire "yard" each spring to gather up the dead grass from the year before into a pile which we then burned. I swear the smoke from said fire blacked out the sun. Don't even get me started on firewood cutting, splitting and stacking to feed the wood furnace that heated our entire house because this was somehow "cheaper" than buying fuel oil for the furnace! I think I could give your kids a run for their money!

Last edited:
Hi Rookhawk. Has the rifle sold? I might be interested.

Beautiful rifle, being stored with other beautiful firearms.....esp that Sav 99 take down(HP?)..........best of luck with the sale of the Heym......................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,