For Sale A Fantastic Big Bore Rifle With Ammo & Scope

And this old fella just picked up a customised No 1 in 22-250: 28" Tru-Flite 8" twist heavy stainless barrel, Kepplinger trigger and custom fitted picatinny rail; less than 300 rounds of 80 Bergers down the tube . . . supposedly shoots in the twos @ 100 . . .

have you seen or know anybody that has let RJRenner do the Rigby make-over on a Ruger M77 or a #1 ???
It looks good on the web-site but I would sure like to see it in person .

have you seen or know anybody that has let RJRenner do the Rigby make-over on a Ruger M77 or a #1 ???
It looks good on the web-site but I would sure like to see it in person .
Maybe I don't quite understand. RSMs and #1Hs come in .416 Rigby. Why would you want to convert one, unless to a larger caliber?

I'm just up the street from you (Henderson). If you would like to get together and talk about your double, let me know. I've got an unfired Ruger #1 in the same caliber. I've also hunted Africa, and would like to take a double there one more time.

Tom Murphy

L1030341.jpg

Just looked at Renner's web page. Very interesting. Had never heard of him before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg