For Sale 9.3X74R Ammunition & Brass

DonT

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Cleaning house... Have the following 9.3X74R ammo and brass for sale, no longer have the rifle. Don't care to ship the Ammo but will ship the brass only so I have broken it up into two groups... Ammo and Brass. I am in Minnesota (just north of Mpls/St. Paul) so if you cannot pick up the ammo but have someone that can pick it up for you that works for me as well. I just don't want to fool with the hassle of shipping it as I have to drive about 20 miles to customer service center to send via UPS... Thanks for looking... DonT

Brass:
34 Rounds Hornady once fired
19 Rounds S&B once fired
20 rounds Norma once fired
55 Rounds of Hornady Virgin (unfired) brass in boxes
For a total of 128 Rounds of Brass...
$120.00 plus shipping.

Ammo:
24 Rounds of Hornady 286 grain SP-RP #82304
40 Rounds Norma 286 Grain SP Alaska #19320
12 Rounds RWS 293 Grain (also includes 8 empty fired cases)
That is 76 rounds of factory ammo in boxes plus an additional 8 empty RWS rounds)
$125.00 picked up at my place.....

Or if you want to pick up the whole kit and kaboodle at my place it is yours for $225.00....

Thanks for looking and have a Great Day...
DonT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross