• Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 3.11.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 3.11.11 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:

Rocco490

Bronze supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Wanted to let you all know who have rifles chambered in the superb 9.3x62 the deal on ammo I saw listed best of luck stocking up.

Trogon

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DU, RGS/AWS, NRA
Hunted
Eastern Cape, SA; KY, OH, IN, WI, AL, KS, ND, TX-USA
Wanted to let you all know who have rifles chambered in the superb 9.3x62 the deal on ammo I saw listed best of luck stocking up.
Photo on their website looks like the bonded Plus load but language reads like the Tielmantel softpoint (which is a fine load on it's own, have a few boxes), probably worth checking on if you expect the Plus loading. Thanks for posting, @Rocco490.

Commish

AH member
Reaction score
Hello, could one of you gentlemen let me know the quality of this ammunition? I’ve never used this brand before.

Trogon

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DU, RGS/AWS, NRA
Hunted
Eastern Cape, SA; KY, OH, IN, WI, AL, KS, ND, TX-USA
Hello, could one of you gentlemen let me know the quality of this ammunition? I’ve never used this brand before.
With the TM 255 gr softpoint I can get close to 1" three shot groups from a bench, at 100 yards. Shot a young whitetail buck last year at 30 yards or so, broadside and clipped the plumbing off the top of the heart. Dead instantly. Bullet wasn't recovered. Not a big data point but I'm interested in shooting more game. Rifle is the Ruger Hawkeye African. Ballistics on the box have this load around 2,550 fps at the muzzle, I believe.

ActionBob

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
They charge a handling fee and their shipping is expensive. But still a real decent deal. Especially if you order at least a couple boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristeenNa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eastern Cape Hunting Report Coming soon...
Jaynecobb wrote on cal pappas's profile.
I hate to bother you....I own 2 of your books including British bore rifle. I was hoping you might have more 10 bore loads. For the heavier and later rifles. Any help would be appreciated.
Gert Odendaal wrote on Av8or's profile.
Good day , Do you still have .375 H&H Magnum brass available to sell?
tarbe wrote on PatrickMa Ward's profile.
Aha....I see you have a new Avatar!!

Nice bull!
flatwater bill wrote on KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
I hope your hunting season has started off well. I am coming to Namibia for the 7th time in late April of 2022. I am bringing two friends who have never hunted outside of the USA. I have several questions, but before I write them all, I will wait to see if you receive this. Please give a shout................................best regards.........................Bill...............Idaho, USA