Reaction score
Website
www.frankenstudslingkeeperfsk.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Eastern Cape of South Africa
Up for sale is the very rare 9.3 x 62 Ruger African Hawkey from the original run back in 2011 or 2012

Leupold VX3 2.5x8 B&C retical

Rifle shoots .286 grn PPU ammo into one inch groups at 100 yards and the second line on the Leupold scope is dead on with that ammo at 200 the third line is nearly perfect for 300 yards. It also shoots 250 grn Accubonds into sub 1" groups.

Rifle by itself...... $1875 shipped

Add in the scope for $300 more

Ammo, braas and dies available

20150601_215256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats gentlemen!

Hey Bob, you sure you don't want to think about that for a minute?

:LOL::ROFLMAO::D

Hey Bob, you sure you don't want to think about that for a minute?

:LOL::ROFLMAO::D
Nawww, today was binge day. Found the Ruger African in .223 that I have been looking for for a couple years. So bought that too. and then just for good measure I ordered one of those Ruger SP11 Night Watchman 10mm pistols I have been dreaming about since @sestoppelman pointed their existence out ;)

See I found an FFL who charges by the day rather than by the gun so I'm saving money.... :rolleyes:

You mean like this one? Its an outstanding shooter!
IMG_0221.JPG

Took longer to get them on the market than originally thought, but it was worth the wait. I almost didn't though. After months of waiting I started looking for some other 10mm and dang near bought one. A couple days later I got an email from Davidsons saying they were on the market, so I started calling around for the best price and checking GB and the others. Turned out a shop ten minutes from home had the best OTD price, and I had it in about 3 days. Been to the range now about 4 or 5 times and so far its been flawless in operation with factory and reloads. Mine really shoots the S&B load well, Magtech is good but peppier. Trigger is good, sights are good and its very manageable and fun to shoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rugermagnum

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,