For Sale 470 NE Rhino Express Only 3 Months Old

Congratulations! I believe I handled your gun last month at George's - I was admiring the LOP as it fit me quite well. Many years of fine shooting for you and your gun! Good luck with the sale of your .470 - wish I was in the mmmarket.
K-Man it has been 3 weeks since I paid for the gun and sent my LOP yet still don’t have the gun. Should I be concerned? Thanks!

K-Man it has been 3 weeks since I paid for the gun and sent my LOP yet still don’t have the gun. Should I be concerned? Thanks!
Well Frankly no. I have known George for over 35 years and his shop is only 15 minutes away. He is probably the last person I would worry about when it comes to guns/purchases. I don't know your situation but if I remember you are having the stock altered for you, that is probably the delay. I would call him next week and ask. I do know they will not rush any job and whatever they do will be done right. Just communicate and all will be good.

I talked to George last week and sent him a payment for a 470 Nitro Chapuis, I asked him about the 450/400 Nitro Chapuis he said it was sold and going to be sent out next week.

I talked to George last week and sent him a payment for a 470 Nitro Chapuis, I asked him about the 450/400 Nitro Chapuis he said it was sold and going to be sent out next week.
Thanks!!!!! Excited!!!

I appreciate everyone's feedback and advice so very much!!! I especially loved everyone saying Don't sell yet!!! However, I shot it one more time this morning taking everyone's advice and although it had beautiful groupings at 70 yards, it still is just too much recoil for me. So, I broke down and placed it on GB given I had over 200 views here with no takers and already have 5 watchers in just 2 hours over there. It will sell within 5 days there at the price I have set for it. I have sold so many guns quickly there. I just bought the attached 450-400 brand new Chapuis with beautiful engraving and scroll pattern. Wish me luck!

View attachment 393415
Thank you! Was going back and forth on this gun! Let us know how it shoots! Good luck.

I just cannot handle the power of my brand new 470 NE Rhino Express. I have found a 450-400 that will reduce my recoil by 40% I am buying. On a rest gun shoots incredible from 50 yards for which it is regulated. The Barns bullets shoot awesome through it with great accuracy from both barrels with both landing within an inch from each other at 50 yards. Includes new Rhino Express case with regulation paper. The following is what I paid: 6 boxes 20 CT of Barnes TSX 500 grain bullets cost Midway $900.00. Set of RCBS dies $200, Gun $11,200 (see Rizzini Page to confirm). Total cost $12,300.00. I am selling for $10,300 firm plus you pay shipping. I am including RIzzini pictures also showing their gun detail with current price for your review. Yes it is from their site but gun no different given only 3 months old. My gun is the coin version shown.

View attachment 393265
I have placed the gun only on guninternational for only $8,500. Not including bullets, Dies or Ammo though. Gun is only 3 months old shoots great just got my 450-400

George said my Chapuis 470 will be here at the end of May! Getting really excited!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!