Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
I am selling 14 rounds of .470 NE ammo. I have 7 solids 500gr. Barnes Solids and 7 500gr. Soft Points. It was custom loaded by a company out of Montana, and is loaded in Jamison Brass. These are quality loads and have used them in the field. I no longer own a .470 so here they are. I don't remember the company name, and they are 3 years old.. I am sure if I do some digging I can find the info.. Not trying to profit off these, I paid more for them.

$85.00 includes priority shipping to you.
I prefer paypal or venmo, but will accept Zelle or a money order.

20210120_121121.jpg
20210120_121208.jpg
20210120_121222.jpg
20210120_123840.jpg
20210120_121227.jpg

Any offers??? I just want it gone, make me a reasonable offer.. If you have any nosler accubond 160gr. .284 bullets I would trade!

I just bought some .470 as it was the only ammo available for a gun I own! I would want to know how these were loaded. I am not too trusting of reloads. Are these loaded hot, low recoil, or to match factory ammo? Why were they loaded in the first place when factory ammo is available? Just curious.

They are not reloads, these are from a custom ammo manufacturer out of Montana. Every component is new. I bought them over 4 years ago. I thought it was less than that but it was during Obama era.. He sells or at least sold on ebay. They are not "hot loads". When I bought these ammo was hard to find. I shot these in my Heym 88 and shot perfectly on and regulated with my sights. I will see if I can get his info.

They are from the old Bitter Root Valley Ammo Company which was then purchased by 409 Ammo or 407 or something like that. I bought couple boxes of the solids and the ones loaded with Woodleigh SPs. They aren’t reloads and are factory original. I shoot them in my .470 and have 0 issues.

The solids are too hard for my barrels but I think the soft points will work. Are they Barnes?

According to the factory when I bought mine, the SPs were labeled as Woodleighs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois