For Sale .470 NE & .500 NE Ammo - Cash Or Trade

Stompbox

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
The good news is that this ammo hasn't been affected by the ridiculous price increases that other ammo has, the bad news is that it was already expensive.
I never ended up getting a .500 NE and my .470 NE was regulated with Federal ammunition. Not sure if anyone here needs any, but thought I would try it here first. Shipping is NOT included. I will consider reasonable trade offers, but I am not trading my regular priced stuff for your inflated priced items.

(3) Barnes Vor-TX .470 NE 500 grn Banded Solid - $130 per box
(5) Barnes Vor-TX .470 NE 500 grn TSX - $130 per box
(6) Hornady Dangerous Game Series .500 NE 570grn DGX - $145 per box

Looking for:
Nosler .338-06 A-Square Brass
.300 WSM Ammo or Brass-Winchester or Norma
Federal .470 NE ammo
Remington 700 Stainless Short Action with .308 bolt face needed for build - Complete Rifles, actions only or barreled actions.
Winchester M70 Classic Stainless actions needed for builds - CRF Only - LA with .30-06 bolt face and SA with .308 or WSM bolt face - Complete Rifles, actions only or barreled actions.
Winchester M70 Blued Classic actions needed for builds - CRF Only - LA with .30-06 bolt face.

Discreet PayPal or USPS Money Order or FTF in Minnesota

Ken
six12-six15-1zero33

IMG_4873.JPG
IMG_4874.JPG
IMG_4875.JPG
IMG_4877.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Norma loaded, 470NE solids, labeled "Nosler" with their 500gr mono-metal solids. Loads of them. I'd be happy to trade you even-up for boxes of your 470 ammo in hopes I find something that regulates a little better for my rifle, solids or softs.

I will take the 500. Please send DM and we can work out a price to Charlotte, NC. Currently in Namibia so forgive a potentially slow response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross