For Sale .450 Rigby CZ 550

Just curious, you mention that you prefer your 458 Lott to the 450 Rigby. Could you let us know why? I also have a Lott, and am looking into getting a Rigby, but mainly just because I always am wanting something “bigger and faster”. Thanks.

As a handloader, I vastly prefer the 450 Rigby/450 Dakota over the Lott.

Not just for the added versatility due to the size of the combustion chamber, but also the big body and shoulder provide a nice parallel necks.

BTW the gun is a nice dark rich color. And it feeds great! Haven't shot it yet but stuffed 3 down and chambered one and racked through as fast as I could. Not a single hickup. Repeated several times. Looks to be a reliable DG rifle;)

BTW the gun is a nice dark rich color. And it feeds great! Haven't shot it yet but stuffed 3 down and chambered one and racked through as fast as I could. Not a single hickup. Repeated several times. Looks to be a reliable DG rifle;)

Time will tell...shooting will tell!

Get that puppy out and let her run!

100gr IMR 4350 and a cheap Hornady 500gr will be a nice familiarization load. :)

Nice, I’ve been fortunate to fire a similar rifle. Only one shot though. I watched the owner shoot it prone, off a bipod. He was pounding a steel plate at 200 yds with it. A combination of 350gr(?) Flexi tips and 500gr rounds.

I'll take it. Don't need but do need to play with it;)

If I don't I know I'm going be kicking myself. Passed on a couple at a Cabelas couple years ago and been regretting it....
WAAAAY too late, as usual :((

Ugh... this forum needs the ability to delete old "for sale" posts. :rolleyes::cautious:

I'll take it. Don't need but do need to play with it;)

If I don't I know I'm going be kicking myself. Passed on a couple at a Cabelas couple years ago and been regretting it....
Bob, you’re going to have to come hunting in Zambia and “forget” to take it back with you!
I am jealous, hope you’re enjoying the rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg