Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
For you blokes fortunate enough to have a 450-400 Nitro Express...one of the all-time finest African Game Cartridges.

Up for sale are three items that I no longer need, now that I am no longer in the 450-400 game :Arghh:

Western Bullet Co. Lyman 410663 400gr RN 50 count: $12 plus shipping

Western Bullet Co. Lyman 410665 425gr FN 42 count: $10 plus shipping

Mountain Molds mold as pictured...455gr (depending upon your alloy...but a thumper any way you cast it). $50 plus shipping.

I would really like to sell this all as a package deal....as the bullets are barely costing more than shipping by themselves!

I think this is a little too much to cram into a single small flat rate...so how about all three items, in a medium flat rate box, for $75 delivered?

Shame on me, but I still take PayPal....or you can pay in more traditional forms...I even take chickens.

IMG_2339.jpg
IMG_2340.jpg
IMG_2342 (1).jpg
IMG_2342.jpg

Great deal!! I'd be all over that except .410" is too big for the 375 and too small for the 404. Poor planning on my part.

and I missed it...dang!

That is a great deal - sorry you're no longer in the 450/400 game tarbe. It is pretty fantastic with my handy no. 1! But I shouldn't rub it in. :pAgain, my condolences

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross