Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
This one is gonna hurt.

Very fine Henry H010CC with option on Skinner receiver peep and Leupold Vari-X I 1-4x (currently mounted as in pics).

Rifle has been hunted twice from elevated stands...so shows almost like new.

Price on Buds for rifle alone is $895.

You can have this one with the Skinner peep sight and the Leupold mounted for $850. Outfit would cost $1,250+ to put together.

Very nice rifle...but want to do something different and want to stay married. :) :(

FYI - that is glare from a window on the muzzle, not blue wear!

Price above is plus shipping.
IMG_1690.jpg
IMG_1691.jpg
IMG_1692.jpg
IMG_1693.jpg
IMG_1694.jpg
IMG_1695.jpg
IMG_1696.jpg
IMG_1697 (1).jpg

This rifle is sold!!

Thanks!

Tim

Reactions: WAB
Congrats, I was biting my nails after seeing it! Another exceptional rifle!

This rifle is charmed. In it's one hour of deer hunting it took a 150 inch whitetail (free range) and in three hours sitting a 400 pound black bear.

Somebody is going to kill something with this rifle! :)

Phew, that was close! Please express my thanks to whoever beat me to this, my bank account is happy.

That went quick!!!

Someone saved me some money right there.

When I saw that pop up today I was relieved and sorry that it was sold.

Phew, that was close! Please express my thanks to whoever beat me to this, my bank account is happy.
Thank makes two of us. I already have a big boy in 45/70 but it doesn’t have the octagonal barrel and I just bought a Sharps in 45/70 so that would have made the 5th 45/70 I have but I wouldn’t have had the self control to let that pass by.

Nice purchase for someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois