Media
Member of
NRA and Illinois Stae Rifle Assoc LIFE MEMBER, US Navu
I can only ship to US

1) I full box of Barnes Original 416 400 grn .032 jacket soft tip
Barnes-Original-416-400-032-RN.jpg

2) I full box of Barnes 416 400 banded solid $65 shipped
Barnes-416-400-Banded-solids-bx-50.jpg

3) I have 47 new plus 15 pulled coated solids, I will price them for the new and throw in the pulled for free $60 shipped
Barnes-coated-416-400-solid-47-new-16-pulled.jpg

4) I have 6 boxes plus28 Barnes 416 400 partition $280 Shipped for all
or $40 per full box plus shipping

nosler-416-400-partition-6-full-28-lose.jpg

5) I sold my 416 rifle so everything 416 has to go

I have 2 bags of 100 brand new brss in a sealed baggs I would like $80 each + shipping

I have 82 nikel plated 70 + shipping

I have 25 new brass $20 + shipping

I have 50 nickel 1st fired $40 +shipping

I have 19 pulled casing that where new before pulling they have been resized to deprime
$15 + shipping

I will combine shipping so the whole bunch could go as littel as $15 or if you buy the bunch I will pay shipping, also if you think I am out ofe line make an offer by PM

DSCF0309.jpg

Attachments

• Barnes-416-400-Banded-solids-bx-50.jpg
    Barnes-416-400-Banded-solids-bx-50.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Barnes-coated-416-400-solid-47-new-16-pulled.jpg
    Barnes-coated-416-400-solid-47-new-16-pulled.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF0309.jpg
    DSCF0309.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 77
  • nosler-416-400-partition-6-full-28-lose.jpg
    nosler-416-400-partition-6-full-28-lose.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:
They are 416 Remington Magnum brass, I am a pure advertiser can't believe I forgot to put that in there

What are you asking for item #1, the Barnes 400gr originals? Thanks!

$40 +shipping which would be about

They are yours I will take Paypal as friend I need your address will go out priority mail

I will take all the Nosler's if they are still available !
These are available there is another member who wants them if you change your mind you can paypal me as friend.

These are available there is another member who wants them if you change your mind you can paypal me as friend.
Hi raamw! Your post was edited. As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you, Jerome

Hi raamw! Your post was edited. As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you, Jerome

How do you PM. I AM NEW AND PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Just click on a member and “start conversation”.

How do you PM. I AM NEW AND PLEASE EXPLAIN.
The PM system on AH is called Conversations.

If you go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ you will find your messages there. If you want to start a conversation, go to your Inbox at https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/ and click on the button that says Start a New Conversation or go to the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/conversations/add.

Also by clicking on a member's avatar, a window will open up giving you the ability to click on a link called Start a Conversation to send a message to that member.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corteiztracksuit45

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!