For Sale .404 Jeffery Components

God bless you @Newboomer, and go terrorize the world another 15 years.

When my great grandpa turned 100 years old, he wanted to go duck hunting with us. I was probably 9-10 years old. He was using a side by side shotgun (I don't remember the name), and sat him on a small foldable chair. Ducks started flying and he took a shot, duck went down, and he was flat on his ass. We helped him get back back up, and another duck came by, he shot and the down came down, and he was flat on his ass again, but laughing. He told us that he had enough, and asked me to help him walk up to a tree, where he sat there and smoke his cigars. He lived to 102 years old. I have some great memories of him. Sorry for derailing your post, but even at 100 years old, you can still terrorize something. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Well, as someone once told me, "As long as you keep going, you'll keep going. It's when you sit down you die." I'm too busy to sit down.

Come on over. AH brothers are always welcome. We'll bust a few caps and get acquainted. Never shot anything bigger than 375HH. A Lott might be a Lotta fun. Yeah, I'm still kicking and plan on terrorizing the world for at least another 10 years.
If I do get to Animal Artistry soon I'll shoot you PM. I have some 400 gr 450-400's that need to fly, maybe if I can get my act together some 500's also. John

Sounds like a plan.

RCBS dies $ 160.00.
60 unfired Hornady cases FL sized. $ 90.00.
50 unfired Norma cases FL sized. $ 80.00.
200 Barnes 400 gr TSX FB. $ 250.00.
All or part.
Shipped free lower 48.

All components are sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg