For Sale 404 Jeffery AHR CZ 550 #3 Upgrade

ay2626

Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
For sale is a 404 Jeffery built by AHR on a CZ 550 action. Black duracoat finish with custom made brown composite stock. Length of pull 14.5 inches, barrel is 23 inches and weight just under 9.5 pounds. This rifle has the rare, but very cool, pop-up peep sight milled and fitted into the rear bridge. Gun looks to be unfired and in excellent condition. There is one small handling mark on the left side of the stock. I tried to highlight that in the picture.

Deal includes new Hornady dies, 60 unfired Bertram cases, 100 DGX bullets and 50 TSX bullets.

Asking $6500 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. I am not an FFL so please make sure your dealer accepts private transfers.
IMG_4440.jpeg
IMG_4441.jpeg
IMG_4442.jpeg
IMG_4442.jpeg
IMG_4443.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4445.jpeg
IMG_4446.jpeg
IMG_4447.jpeg
IMG_4448.jpeg
IMG_4449.jpeg
IMG_4450.jpeg
IMG_4451.jpeg
IMG_4452.jpeg
IMG_4453.jpeg

Very businesslike looking rifle!

How many rounds does the magazine hold?

I’m the fortunate individual that has purchased this wonderful rifle. A pleasure doing business with Ay2626 once again. I will be off to Cecil Fredi’s place to hand pick out a beautiful wood stock for it next.

HH

I’m the fortunate individual that has purchased this wonderful rifle. A pleasure doing business with Ay2626 once again. I will be off to Cecil Fredi’s place to hand pick out a beautiful wood stock for it next.

HH
Great working with you and I’ll look forward to seeing that stock!

HH

Pictures or it didn’t happen!

HH
Let me know if you are going to sell the synthetic when done! Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brookbeans941

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!