AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Zambia, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Cameroon
I don’t know what to ask for these. I bought a gun cabinet today from my neighbor and she gave me some of her husband’s old shooting stuff. I thought these might have some value so I said I will try to sell for her. Box is intact but one tab is torn off but still included. Brasses are a mix of western and Remington. Willing to consider any reasonable offers.
96B6946A-2074-465A-B3F9-0EAA078DF7A5.jpeg
21EBD76E-A68B-4FAA-A7AD-796D1A62020F.jpeg
EAD57974-8B0C-4556-83A2-B580EA181980.jpeg
DCDBD08F-0810-4365-8F8B-817ECC4339FF.jpeg

Great Box for the Man Cave & great old caliber to, just too far away for me !

Not many shoot that round, I do but brass is around if you look and that stuff there isnt shootable. Collectors like the boxes but usually like them in better condition.
But ya never know, someone might scoop it up, just because.

Not many shoot that round, I do but brass is around if you look and that stuff there isnt shootable. Collectors like the boxes but usually like them in better condition.
Thanks for the feedback. Looking at gunbroker I couldn’t decide if they had value or not. I knew her husband well when he was alive. He wasn’t the kind to keep junk, but I could definitely see someone being hesitant to reload brass with an unknown history when better is available.

I'm afraid that is true bud, those cases are not of much value as is & for hard core collector the box is banged up a bit .

For myself Id be please to have it on the shelf as I like the old boxes & that caliber is in my theme lol

Thanks for the feedback. Looking at gunbroker I couldn’t decide if they had value or not. I knew her husband well when he was alive. He wasn’t the kind to keep junk, but I could definitely see someone being hesitant to reload brass with an unknown history when better is available.
Not so much lack of history but obvious condition issues, old, tarnished and most likely brittle enough to not even be loadable or would fail if fired. Too old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReneeKirch

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!