For Sale 375 Ruger M77 Hawkeye With Everything Ammo, Dies, Brass & Bullets

habituallinestepper

AH senior member
Reaction score
I'm not giving up on my dream of an Africa trip, but it won't happen this year and something else has caught my eye. Actually a couple of things have caught my eye but this should probably go first (man that 416 Rigby and the 7x57 were nice). This is a catch-and-release - I purchased this second hand and haven't put a round through it. Embarassing, yes.

Ruger M77 Hawkeye African (Right Handed)
Hornady 375 Ruger Custom Dies (forgot to grab a picture, I'll add later)
100 pcs virgin Hornady 375 Ruger Brass in an MTM case
Hornady 375 cal 270gr SPRP bullets
40 Rounds Ammo (Note that 20rds are in the factory Hornady 270gr SP-RP box but opened, and 20 rds in a Berry's container). I believe both boxes are factory, given the full lots of both brass and bullets that came with this package, but can't guarantee it.

The rifle is in excellent condition, save the two small dings in the walnut (right side of the buttstock, and bottom left of the grip as shown), and a tiny rub on top of the barrel (so small it was tough to photograph, but being as transparent as possible). Rifle will ship in the factory box to your FFL, ammo and everything else can go straight to you, state permitting.

$1100 shipped to the lower 48, Paypal F&F or you cover the fees. Prefer to sell over trade, given the twinkle in my eye. This is my first want-to-sell ad here, but I'm happy to point you to a couple other forums and Gunbroker for reviews and feedback. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Full Gun.jpg
IMG_0231.jpg
IMG_0232.jpg
IMG_0233.jpg
IMG_0234.jpg
IMG_0235.jpg
IMG_0236.jpg
IMG_0238.jpg
Hornady Ammo.jpg
Hornady Brass.jpg
IMG_0241.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Located near the Midwest?

Good deal on a great setup, I’d be interested in the brass if you are willing to split it up.

BTW welcome to AH

Thanks @TNDave, much appreciated. This forum has been fantastic since I fell into it - looking forward to sharing a good story here one day.

To answer a couple of PMs:

- Unloaded weight is 7lbs 15oz on my scale
- Bullets included are a full box, qty 50.

Thanks

I put my 10mm P220 up for trade, for a African. Sadly I forgot about this forum, and I ended up trading for a Rem 700 Long Range.

You wouldn't be interested in a .300 Ultra Mag would ya ?

20201222_125751_copy_1012x405.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is still available. One small update, and a positive one at that - 20pcs of the virgin brass is primed. Can deprime if for some reason that was more attractive.

I'm glad she found a home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg