Reaction score
Media
Four boxes of .375 H-H factory ammo
2 boxes Remington 270 grn. SP (R375M1)….$100.00
2 boxes Hornady 270 grn SP-RP Dangerous Game (82312) $125.00

New Unfired Remington .375 H-H Brass
49 cases in factory new condition
39 cases, Chamfered, Neck Sized, Primer Pockets Uniformed

Also have 18 cases that have been fired.

88 New and 18 Fired $90.00

Ammo must go Fed-X, brass can go USPS. Take it all in one Fed-X box.
Price plus Shipping to your address.

Thanks
.375 brass and ammo.JPG

PM sent

Nathan, sent you a PM.

After seeing what UPS charges for shipping, FedX is even more, I think the best thing to do is take down the ammo.

Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone that was thinking of purchasing.

Where are you located? Someone might be within driving distance.
What kind of pricing did you get from UPS. It should only be ground charges but you do have to go take it to a UPS Service Center and have it properly marked ORD with the symbol.

Where are you located? Someone might be within driving distance.
What kind of pricing did you get from UPS. It should only be ground charges but you do have to go take it to a UPS Service Center and have it properly marked ORD with the symbol.

Thanks

I live in PA south of Pgh. I just today shipped 6 boxes of .300 WBY mag ammo to TX and it was almost $40.00 through UPS. Not too bad when you spread the cost over 6 boxes.

I did have to drive the 40 minutes one way to the depot because you can't ship from a "UPS Store". Even though the older Blue and White ORM-D Small Arms Ammunition stickers are good until the end of this year I used the new Black and White Diamond label without the word ammunition on it. Why advertise

FedX said I would have to have it picked up at my house. I couldn't even take it to their depot which is about the same distance for me as the UPS center. Added cost for them to pick it up and their price for a "dangerous" item was out of this world crazy.

If you set up a commercial account with UPS they might take it cheaper and pick it up if properly padded and packaged. Or maybe you know someone with a commercial account?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg