29 New Remington Brass
20 Once Fired Remington Brass.
$75 shipped USPS Flat Rate.

Can sell separately as well.

Pics.

20220204_115247.jpg
20220204_115154.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Toby, don’t need the dies but would be interested in brass.

How much for that Knee behind the dies, it looks like it works better than the one I have?

@ActionBob was looking for whelen dies
@Bullthrower338
Cody I didn't know @ActionBob had such good tastes in cartridges. I know he has great taste in women @ Just Gina is exactly what a man needs in a hunting partner and wife. I just hope she doesn't get her hands on the Whelen otherwise Bob will never get to use it again
Bob

@Bullthrower338
Cody I didn't know @ActionBob had such good tastes in cartridges. I know he has great taste in women @ Just Gina is exactly what a man needs in a hunting partner and wife. I just hope she doesn't get her hands on the Whelen otherwise Bob will never get to use it again
Bob
I think @ActionBob traded his 35W in on a little more deadly cartridge. Now @Just Gina is sporting a new 243 Win. :A Stirring: :A Stirring:

This stuff is sold. I think this was a duplicate add, that I accidentally posted twice.
Whiskey doubles things for me too;)

@Bullthrower338
Bob
She is the greatest wife! Worth every rifle I keep losing to her;)

She is the greatest wife! Worth every rifle I keep losing to her;)
@ActionBob
The love of a good woman far surpasses the value anyone can put on it. A safe full of Holland and Holland doubles doesn't even come close. Nothing better than cuddling up to the love of your life to go to sleep and waking up in the morning with them. Even if it is cold wet and miserable out side you have woken with your own personal little ray of sunshine.
Yes I'm an old softy and romantic.
Bob

@ActionBob
The love of a good woman far surpasses the value anyone can put on it. A safe full of Holland and Holland doubles doesn't even come close. Nothing better than cuddling up to the love of your life to go to sleep and waking up in the morning with them. Even if it is cold wet and miserable out side you have woken with your own personal little ray of sunshine.
Bob
Boy, sounds like a fairy tale. "Even if it's cold wet and miserable outside you have woken with your own personal little ray of sunshine"? Ha! MY wife would tell me to get my ass out of bed and go shovel the foot of snow in the driveway! LOL

@ActionBob
Bob
Bob that's the absolute truth. In fact I often call @Just Gina "My Sunshine" :)

Boy, sounds like a fairy tale. "Even if it's cold wet and miserable outside you have woken with your own personal little ray of sunshine"? Ha! MY wife would tell me to get my ass out of bed and go shovel the foot of snow in the driveway! LOL
Or “I’m cold, go out and fill the wood stove.”

@CoElkHunter
That's what the neighbours kids and phones are for. You ring up the kid, offer him 20 bucks to shovel it and stay in bed.
You are old enough to have developed the brains to work from the shoulders up not the shoulders down.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg