Reaction score
Media
2 boxes Nosler Partition for sale (40
Rounds). I’ll get pictures up tomorrow

$150 total, obo

IMG_7881.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available?

Ok. I made a mistake and bid on some on GB. Auction has 3 hours left. I’ll take them if I can Manage to get outbid!

Still available or did Andrews sale work out?

Ill take them. Let me know. thanks.

Thanks NP. Call me when you can to set up payment.
Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks NP. Call me when you can to set up payment.
Neil
Hi @hunt 65, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hi @hunt 65, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system, thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
Thanks for the correction Jerome! Sorry for misstep.
By the way, really enjoying the membership. Im looking to set up my first safari and all the information on your site including safari planner has been extremely helpful.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the correction Jerome! Sorry for misstep.
By the way, really enjoying the membership. Im looking to set up my first safari and all the information on your site including safari planner has been extremely helpful.

Thanks again.
So did you ever buy this ammo?

I've tried, NP haven't followed through yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZaneDenova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg