For Sale 300 H&H Brass

Down South

Reaction score
210 pieces of new, unprimed 300 h&h[

KIMG0988.JPG

Sorry, i tried to include all info but it kept saying it resembled spam. I am not familiar with these larger calibers, I can only go by what i see advertised. 2.00 a brass seems to be list price online but theyre all sold out. If that isnt fair make an offer. I have come into a good bit of large projectiles and brass and trying to find folks thst need it.

ok thanks

$2.00 a brass, LOL.

Note the date of the offer.

It all sold immediately on GB for significantly higher. I am very sorry to have offended some of you with my price, I should have said make an offer, that I wasnt familiar with these calibers and was only going by what I saw as retail online.

You said all that in your second post....

srry, didnt see anyone on here saying they boight it or the op saying they sold it so i figured id try. gettin down to my last 25 shells and need more to keep grandpas rifle relevant in the lineup for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois