qmrp2567

AH member
Reaction score
WTS 300 H&H Ammo and Brass
LISTED ELSEWHERE

I am selling 300 H&H ammo and and brass package:
Included in the sale are:
1 box 14 rounds Vintage Winchester Silvertips 150 grain
1 full box 20 rounds of vintage Winchester expandinf bullets 180 grain.
1 full box 20 rounds of vintage Remington 180 grain Core-Lokt
11 once fired WW brass
5 Custom loaded WW brass with graphite coated Sierra Match bullets.

Asking $160 shipped or Best offers.
MO, Personal checks, PP, Zelle or Venmo are welcome.
I will provide tracking for shipping.

I will be unloading other

image0 - Copy (11).jpeg
image1 - Copy (11).jpeg
image2 - Copy (11).jpeg
image3 - Copy (10).jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5 - Copy (8).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@qmrp2567 since you are a brand new member and have no history on this forum, you need to give a short history of yourself such as what you hunt, where you hunt, are you a reloader, are you a member of DSC, SCI, do you attend their annual meetings, etc. In other words, there has to be a reason to trust you before anyone will make a deal with you and send any money.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a long-time hunter and reloader. I have hunted mostly in South East Asia and accompanied my 80-year-old father to Namibia twice. After a 5 year hiatus from shooting and hunting, I find myself back. I generally do most of my purchases and sales through Calguns. Since most of my mentors, my dad, and his hunting and shooting friends, are no longer active, I have been given all their extra equipment. After a 5 year hiatus from the sport, I find myself with a lot of extra parts, equipment, and consumables. Most of the larger rounds are difficult to sell in the current forums I am active in.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a long-time hunter and reloader. I have hunted mostly in South East Asia and accompanied my 80-year-old father to Namibia twice. After a 5 year hiatus from shooting and hunting, I find myself back. I generally do most of my purchases and sales through Calguns. Since most of my mentors, my dad, and his hunting and shooting friends, are no longer active, I have been given all their extra equipment. After a 5 year hiatus from the sport, I find myself with a lot of extra parts, equipment, and consumables. Most of the larger rounds are difficult to sell in the current forums I am ac
WTS 300 H&H Ammo and Brass
LISTED ELSEWHERE

I am selling 300 H&H ammo and and brass package:
Included in the sale are:
1 box 14 rounds Vintage Winchester Silvertips 150 grain
1 full box 20 rounds of vintage Winchester expandinf bullets 180 grain.
1 full box 20 rounds of vintage Remington 180 grain Core-Lokt
11 once fired WW brass
5 Custom loaded WW brass with graphite coated Sierra Match bullets.

Asking $160 shipped or Best offers.
MO, Personal checks, PP, Zelle or Venmo are welcome.
I will provide tracking for shipping.

I will be unloading other

View attachment 496002View attachment 496003View attachment 496004View attachment 496005View attachment 496006View attachment 496007
I am interested if still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcdowall

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!