For Sale 19mm CZ/BRNO QD Mounts

fiocchi

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
A39BCBF0-01E8-4E1E-8775-445D7CF10A71.jpeg
Here we have a set of prototype Rusan Micron 26mm/1” QD Lever mounts/Rings. Front is offset to allow scope to sit further back if desired.

The rings have been milled down and silver soldered to the bases to ensure the screw never comes loose, but equally importantly, to bring the scope mounting base height down from 15mm to 11.5mm for sitting a 4x or 42/44mm scope low over the barrel and good cheek weld/LOS.

they were coated in a high temp material but you can reblue of course as is mild steel.

They are for a RH rifle as the recoil lug on the rear is on the LHS.

they return to zero beautifully and are of the highest quality engineering.

can post worldwide and accept payment to either UK or US accounts but I don’t do PayPal or cheques.

price is US $ 175 posted anywhere

I am interested in this, but how do you want to be paid. I am in the U.S. and typically pay with a postal money order.

You can send a wire to my US bank account (Ledyard in NH) if that works, if so, I can send the details by PM. Sorry, I live in Scotland at present so can’t accept a postal money order as I probably won’t t be at our US address until Feb 2021 to cash it :)

Items would be posted from UK to US of course, which is fine, there’s no ITAR restrictions on scope rings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.