For Sale 1917 Enfield Action (Sporterized), Boyd's Stock & Luxus Turkish Walnut Blank

graybird

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa (Eastern Cape and KwaZulu-Natal both twice), Saskatchewan, Oklahoma, Colorado, Texas, Nebraska, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, Mississippi
I've decided to go a different direction with a project.

1917 Enfield action - sporterized Already converted to "cock on open" with Boyd's stock, which I was going to use as my blank pattern. but will be fine if used as is - $550 shipped to your FFL

Luxus Turkish Walnut blank - 36" x 9.5" x 2&3/8" - $650 shipped to your door

IF you take the entire package - $1100 will get it headed your direction.

zF4kCV.jpg
VCSxJt.jpg
RMLWSe.jpg
JUtMdp.jpg
jN5IXJ.jpg
jlEMWm.jpg
iTmgaH.jpg
es218W.jpg
92AeS9.jpg
3gxZS1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a very nice action; Winchester and straightened bolt handle. VERY nice, someone will end up with quite a rifle.

It is in excellent shape. I intended to build a 404 Jeffery on this action, but have decided I have plenty of Big Bore rifles at the moment. If interested, I also have a set of 404 Jeffery Hornady dies, brass and a pile of .423 bullets.

It is in excellent shape. I intended to build a 404 Jeffery on this action, but have decided I have plenty of Big Bore rifles at the moment. If interested, I also have a set of 404 Jeffery Hornady dies, brass and a pile of .423 bullets.
I have plenty of brass and a set of dies, sending PM re bullets

Stock and components are sold

Drop the price on the action to $375 shipped

Blank still available

Open to offers

Can you post a picture of what's left with the action? Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg