For Increased Focus on Advocacy & African Partners, Dallas Safari Club Hires New Manager of Advocacy

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
(Nov. 22, 2019 - DALLAS)
-- DSC is proud to announce the hiring of Matthew Boguslawski as a key part of the development of its Advocacy Department. Boguslawski will be the Manager of Advocacy. He is uniquely qualified for this position with an interesting mix of expertise and job experience. He holds a Professional Hunter's license in Tanzania; he is a former staff attorney with Conservation Force; and has been managing partner of a respected law firm. Boguslawski has a B.A. in Political Science and Global Studies, and J.D. from St. Mary's University School of Law.

Matthew-Boguslawski.jpg

DSC Executive Director Corey Mason said, "As DSC has continued to build its presence in many conservation arenas, this hiring has a strategic focus on African partners and will increase the strength of science-based wildlife conservation around the globe. Matt is charged with building relationships, working directly with wildlife departments and ministries, and providing the needed resources to ensure that African shareholders voices and desires are heard and recognized as the experts in African wildlife management."

DSC has experienced the growing influence of western governments and anti-sustainable use NGOs advancing their ideals, beliefs and agendas at the expense of Africa's wildlife, habitats and local people. Through its Advocacy Department, headed by Boguslawski, DSC will be strategically working to ensure that those who manage and live with these species have a loud and prominent voice in these debates.

Mason said, "Western arrogance cannot continue to be what influences the management of Africa's wildlife and their habitats."

Boguslawski said, "Leading DSC's Advocacy Department is my greatest honor, even in light of my anti-poaching, community development, and advocacy efforts. DSC and its affiliates represent the disenfranchised, the unheard voices, and the true keepers of wildlife. I, in no way, take this responsibility lightly, and I truly look forward to this opportunity to represent DSC and its membership on the domestic and international stage."

Boguslawski sits on the DSC Foundation board and is the president-elect of DSC South Texas Chapter. He enjoys competitive skeet shooting and is an avid bird hunter.

Source: Dallas Safari Club (DSC)

Good luck sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg