Media
Member of
BASC, SCI
Hunted
Europe
Hi folks,

Well, today this happened to my 404 Jeff on an FN Commercial

uG7EjZv.jpg

Believe if you look at the below manual (p.6/7) it is part 23, Ejector and Bolt Stop Assembly which is missing

Anyone know where I can source one?

Thanks in advance,

Scrummy

Attachments

• FN MAUSER ACTION.pdf
    951.9 KB · Views: 70
  • uG7EjZv.jpg
    uG7EjZv.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
Having looked at another FN for sale here the bolt stop/ejector assembly looks very much like a 98 one. Shouldn’t be too much trouble in the U.K. Who would be building rifles from Mauser actions ? I imagine someone has a parts bin.

You might try Sarco I haven’t looked in a while but they a bunch of 98 parts, and at least a few options for commercial Mausers. It’s good luck that it didn’t happen in a buffalo charge.

You might try Sarco I haven’t looked in a while but they a bunch of 98 parts, and at least a few options for commercial Mausers. It’s good luck that it didn’t happen in a buffalo charge.

Thanks. Funnily enough, the part "failed safe" as the bolt was still retained and took dissembly to remove. Think ia just the handle / button that has broken and cartidges were still ejecting.

Thanks. Funnily enough, the part "failed safe" as the bolt was still retained and took dissembly to remove. Think ia just the handle / button that has broken and cartidges were still ejecting.
I’ve been racking my brains trying to remember who was very helpful regarding Mauser parts in the U.K. Norman Clark in Rugby. Are they still in business ? Might be worth a phone call.

Found a picture, this is what I need

1601270028730.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzannaVal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg