Flying out of Atlanta to SA

Getting into Namibia was easy. Just showing vac card. And filling out health questionnaire.

Getting into Namibia was easy. Just showing vac card. And filling out health questionnaire.

@MMAL check into rsa entrance from Namibia before you leave…

Flew to Johannesburg last year, All i need was a Test result on my phone. The lady at the airport scanned the QR code and that was all. You have to do the test less than 24 hours before you flight.

Just landed. Because my bags were checked through to final destination I went through internal transfer at joberg. They did NOT look at my vac card, pcr test or South Africa health questionnaire. Nothing. Namibia only needed my vac card to check in. USA immigration looked at nothing, no vac card or pcr test but I did use global entry. FYI safe travels.

Has anyone flying out of Atlanta know if there are places at the airport to get a PCR test done? With all these changes, I want to be safe, and have one done just in case. I'm going to look at my local Med Stop and see if they can do it. If anyone has a good lead to where I can get one done at the airport, please let me know. I'm 8 days away. Thank you!
You don’t need a PCR if it’s within 48 hours of departure. You can do the rapid test. This is the latest from the IATA website And I’ve checked with my travel agent.
Philip

The QR code is only needed on the vacc card. This is what I received from Travel Express:

I have just learned that South Africa will now require a QR code on your COVID vaccine card OR a negative PCR test within 72 hours of departure.

If you don't have a QR code on your COVID-19 vaccine card, and your vaccine provider doesn't offer a certificate with a QR code, you will once again have to test prior to travel. ALL travelers should comply with the new regulations.
Correct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you