Florida Hunter entering new world

RootballExpress

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hello all,

I’m glad to have joined AfricaHunting and to read all the information available here. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge of hunting dangerous game in Africa and what supplies I will need to gather in order to be successful in my future adventures.

Welcome, this is a great place. There are few questions that can't be answered by the brain trust here!

Thank you for the warm welcome, and I’m glad to hear that because I am in need of quite a bit of information

RootballExpress, welcome to the AH forum! You’re going to have some fun just planning and preparing for an Africa DG adventure! Enjoy!

Welcome from another Floridian. This is the best board on the internet, so I am confident you will like it here.

Giday RootballExpress and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to the hunting encyclopedia. Ask away and you will find all the information you will need.

Howdy!

Welcome to AH Rootball!

Welcome aboard! What you'll find here is straight from the horses mouth. :D:p

Welcome! What kind of DG hunting are you interested in?

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH. I'm about an hour north of Tampa. If you're in the area would enjoy getting together and talking Africa. John

Welcome! Tell us a little about your hunting history... and future plans.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to Ah

Welcome to AH RootballExpress! Glad you found us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg