AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Just had the travel express team book the flights for Dakota and I. His girlfriend decide not to go this trip and wait for the next trip. Lori got me a great rate with seats I picked for 1650 each to Namibia then back to joberg to hunt in Sa and then back to JFK. So even with the extra flight in there I thought it was a great price for leaving june 21 and coming back july 8th. I have paid over 2000 at one time for the same type of trip.

Will land in Namibia june 22 to hunt with Pieter delport for plains game. Then of to Pieter and paw print for 7 days for more plains game. Some bow and rifle hunting once again with a wide opened list.

Plus got the good news Dakota's new hoyt pro defiant came in today. Got 7 years out of his youth diamond bow so was time for the upgrade as he has plans to bow hunt a bunch on this trip.

Looking forward to sharing the trip report when I am back.

Good hunting billc. See you in Kansas City tomorrow!

How bad is the hassle at JFK with firearms?

Guns checked right through to Namibia so no extra headaches at all. I will have henry do the rifle permits I think again for when I do hunt the SA part of the trip. I have done the permits my self already but it was nice having them done ahead of time.

Out of the 3 trips I have done already jfk in a breeze with firearms. This also the 4th trip lori @Travel Express has booked for me and all have been from jfk as I love getting there in the morning instead of at night

Last edited:
Sounds like another GREAT TRIP! My jealous button is going off again!!!

Just had the travel express team book the flights for Dakota and I. His girlfriend decide not to go this trip and wait for the next trip. Lori got me a great rate with seats I picked for 1650 each to Namibia then back to joberg to hunt in Sa and then back to JFK. So even with the extra flight in there I thought it was a great price for leaving june 21 and coming back july 8th. I have paid over 2000 at one time for the same type of trip.

Will land in Namibia june 22 to hunt with Pieter delport for plains game. Then of to Pieter and paw print for 7 days for more plains game. Some bow and rifle hunting once again with a wide opened list.

Plus got the good news Dakota's new hoyt pro defiant came in today. Got 7 years out of his youth diamond bow so was time for the upgrade as he has plans to bow hunt a bunch on this trip.

It sounds like we will cross paths at Paw Prints during the first week of July. My son and I also depart on July 8 to head back home. Looking forward to meeting you!

Bill, have a wonderful trip..

Thanks BillC for the kind words - all the credit on this booking goes to Jennifer, she's a great asset to Travel Express even if she if my daughter-in-law :Happy:

Thanks BillC for the kind words - all the credit on this booking goes to Jennifer, she's a great asset to Travel Express even if she if my daughter-in-law :Happy:

My bad and I knew it was Jennifer working on it to. You both do such a good job a client can't tell the difference. :)

It sounds like we will cross paths at Paw Prints during the first week of July. My son and I also depart on July 8 to head back home. Looking forward to meeting you!

Yes we will and I look forward to meeting you. June can not get here fast enough for me now.

Thanks to everyone else for the good wishes. (y)

Wow great price and staying on one airline is such a benefit. I can't quite do that as I depart from the wilds of West Texas!
The South African Airways flights seem to be the cheaper option these days.
The one time I flew out of JFK there were no issues with guns but the police were pretty serious there.
Sounds like a neat safari in two countries.
Regards,
Philip

Good hunting Bill !

That's a great price on airline flights!

besides all the pictures Pieter at paw print shows me to get me going my Namibia outfitter Pieter helps by showing me these. Besides a mtn zebra a big oryx is tops for the Namibia part of the trip. Look at the two these hunters got this week.

Inked18815921_1404805676274557_1990755594_n_LI.jpg
Inked18870713_1404805689607889_133023959_n_LI.jpg

Yikes! Those are awesome!

Some nice gemsbok there! Excitement builds!

Well the goal is a 40" bull or a bigger female.

Then Pieter keeps telling me how good the new bushbuck area is we now have in the Limpopo and the bushpigs so the days just cant go fast enough. I am down to 22 days before take off now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!