Flight to Zimbabwe?

Capt. Purvis

Reaction score
Website
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com
Deals & offers
Member of
DU Heritage Sponsor, Presiddents Council & State Committee, SCI, NWTF, RMEF, P&, Congressional Sporting Foundation
Hunted
Canada, Mexico, South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique, Botswana,Europe, US, Central America
Heading to Zim this summer and need to book my flight. Flew Delta from Atlanta direct to Joburg in the past. Most people that I talk to get flight from 1400 to1800. I know that it is late in the year to find a flight with South African Airlines. I was at a show a couple of weeks ago and meet a guy who book a round trip flight from Dullus to Joburg for $800. That is a deal but I have not been able to find a flight that cheap. I would not mind a layover if I can save a thousands bucks. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a deal!

Never heard of one that cheap. Wonder what airline? Are you sure it wasn't one way only?

SAA $614 each way at the moment.
Washington or New York.

Last year I flew Delta direct from Atlanta to JoBurg, caught a SAA regional flight to Polokwane, and the PH picked us up at the airport and drove the rest of the way to the hunting concession. The Delta flight was about $1600 and the regional flight was about $150. Anything less than that would be an absolute steal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois