cal pappas

Contributor
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Gentlemen:
Time to thin the herd a bit. Below are five firearms from my collection. Email me at <pappas@mtaonline.net> for any additional photos or information.

$5250 10-bore plated box lock ejector by Williams and Powell. 2 7/8" chambers. Ammo avaialable readily by RST. Goes to FFL
20161204_210425.jpg

$1600 16-bore Westley Richards, 1889, needs serious barrel work, thus the low price. Left barrel has a repair--a piece welded in. Barrels need to 1) be replaced, 2) be mono blocked, 3) sleeved to a 20-bore, 4) exterior filed and bores honed (enough metal to do this). Antique, no FFL.
20161204_210525.jpg

$18500 .577-500 no2 Gye and Moncreiff, original 12-bore 32" shotgun barrels, great history, two tiered O&L case, every accessory know to man! Email for a complete history of the rifle and owner. An article will be published soon in the Black Powder Cartridge News on this beauty. The family history has ties to General Patton. Antique,no FFL
20161211_012434.jpg

$7000 .450 bpe by EM Reilly, 28" barrels, brass, very accurate, mild recoil. Good bores. 50 to 52 grains of IMR 4198 and a Hornady 350-grain round nose will group <2 inches at 50 yards. Antique no FFL.
IMG_3781 copy.jpg

$8500 .375 H&H mag in Cogswell and Harrison rifle, 1926. Leopold 1.5-5x VXIII, Griffin and Howe mount, oak and leather case. AND, it's a takedown!! To FFL or C&R.
375 C&H.JPG

As with any of my rifles, payment over reasonable time is certainly acceptable. Only two restrictions: the firearms stays with me until paid for, and time payments are considered sold.
I can send additional photos upon request, as well as approximate postage costs. I refund any excess postage paid.
I have a C&R. I'm not a dealer. I just upgrade or thin out my collection at times.

Cal

Last edited by a moderator:
Some good looking and interesting rifles. I'm sure there will be a number of members checking their checkbook and bank balances. Bruce

Imagine the amount of highly skilled work that went into making that Westley Richards which is selling for only $1,600. Incredible.

Curse that I just dropped an almost equal amount on a 458 Lott. Yeah, the Westley needs some time at the bench but for the money one could hardly have a better beginning.

Man that Reilly is certainly a looker. And an underlever no less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross