Fishing South Africa in July and August

OK just heard from my friend the Tigers can work in Massingir in Mozambique, the action will be less but you will have a beter chance to hook a bigger one.

I’ve been doing a lot of research on planning a hunting trip in July or August of 2022. I’m a fishing nut and would like to get some fishing in as well. I understand that this is not the ideal time for fishing deep sea fish but is it possible? Where should I go? Can anyone suggest outfitters? I would love to catch even one or two billfish or tuna.

What about fishing for tigers or other species of fish during that time of year?

Thank you in advance for any advice.
The best place as far as I'm concerned is the Northern Cape province of South Africa. It is blessed with desert landscapes, wildlife and gemstones.

Image1630214831.761314.jpg

Howzit.July 40nm offshore from St Francis Bay EC.You get decent days to go out .Plenty more caught during the day .You can fish for days though with out a strike,that’s fishing

Excellent hunting farms in province as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondNie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.