Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Sweden
OK just heard from my friend the Tigers can work in Massingir in Mozambique, the action will be less but you will have a beter chance to hook a bigger one.

rocknroll

Reaction score
I’ve been doing a lot of research on planning a hunting trip in July or August of 2022. I’m a fishing nut and would like to get some fishing in as well. I understand that this is not the ideal time for fishing deep sea fish but is it possible? Where should I go? Can anyone suggest outfitters? I would love to catch even one or two billfish or tuna.

What about fishing for tigers or other species of fish during that time of year?

Thank you in advance for any advice.
The best place as far as I'm concerned is the Northern Cape province of South Africa. It is blessed with desert landscapes, wildlife and gemstones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donny52268

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.