Fishing Addiction Group

It matters not. A great fish for sure.. I doubt you will forget it!

Tight lines. Ade

IMG_6585.JPG

Palomino trout caught in the Pocono region of Pennsylvania

jd marlin.jpg

I haven't been active here for some time , here are some fish caught . This marlin was caught in Mozambique and was my friends first marlin .
Both angler as well as crew were happy with his first .

The fish was released safely .

Just returned from a trip to Alaska. The river was high but the fish were willing! Best fish of the trip:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    994.8 KB · Views: 318
8882E6AC-0DCE-4241-8407-56CE017F227F.jpeg
8027FD34-E3C9-447B-9B15-BD09CC0132D6.jpeg
Was down in Port Aransas on the Texas coast the past five days with the family on vacation.

We really struggled in the bay system and only did good on trout one day. That said the conditions were like none I had ever seen almost no wind gin clear water flat seas.

We ended up shooting outside the packery channel jetties each day and picked up quite a few king fish (king mackerel), all the sharks we could stand up to 3.5 feet one under sized ling and had two hook ups on tarpon. Got to watch one come up and grab the bait. I have never felt anything with so much power and speed in the water alas we could not get either of them to the boat before they came unbuttoned. All of this was within 1/4 mile of the jetties and in water not more than 30ft deep

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, Port A is probably my favorite place in the US to Fish.

Everybody's out hunting but I had a hankering to fling a hook today. Got lucky and landed a 25 pound pike. Only problem was I was alone and had to improvise to get a pic!

IMG_2210.JPG

Wife went to Iowa so see her daughter. Caught a little supper out at the pond

Wife went to Iowa so see her daughter. Caught a little supper out at the pond
I've never caught or eaten crappie before. I'll bet they're tasty!

I've never caught or eaten crappie before. I'll bet they're tasty!
I fillet fry them up and make fish sandwiches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg