Fishing Addiction Group

Pictures Larry....Pictures

Great pictures Bassasdaindia. Sperm Whales?

I would be lying to answer you , I know my game fish but not my whales .

I will try and check for you .

there where 3 of them including 1 calf and they where breaching out of the water the whole time , it was great too see.

more photos to follow .

DSCN0002.JPG

@CAustin one of the sailfish that we caught .

Almost time for the big brown trout to make their move from Lake Ontario into the tributaries to spawn. They follow the salmon and feed on the eggs. A few pictures from last year in early Nov.
IMG_4187.JPG
IMG_4190.JPG

Just got back from tarpon fishing in Nicaragua. We fished for 3 days and boated 5 tarpon and jumped countless others....they're probably one of the hardest to hook that I've ever fished for and damn can they fight!

IMG_2467.JPG

Note: I had never touched a fly rod until this trip, but it seemed like they wanted the fly more than live bait....so, when in Rome.

IMG_2473.JPG
IMG_2454.JPG

This one weighed about 75lbs. We caught bigger but couldn't bring them in the boat for a picture.

Also caught a few other species......

IMG_2450.JPG

Tripletail - I had never heard of these. They might be my new favorite eating saltwater fish though.

IMG_2447.JPG

Jack Crevalle - not the biggest I've caught, but still a lot of fun.

Were you fishing at Rio Indio Lodge?

Its the only place that I have ever fished in the ocean. I been there twice and have hooked more tampon than I can count. Did you fish the river any?

We did not. We brought all our gear for river fishing but the guides said that the hurricane decimated the freshwater fish population and was not worth fishing.

Hopefully next time we go, the river fishing will be better.

We went up river after hurricane and caught some small ones trees down everywhere. I do think in a few years it could be great.

We went up river after hurricane and caught some small ones trees down everywhere. I do think in a few years it could be great.
It'll be a few years before I can make it back, so I hope you're right!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg