First time to Africa

You've got to give Jerry Huffaker a chance too. He has won numerous awards, and his work has no peer. He is in Abilene, TX.

Thanks for all the replies. I will be contacting some of these people in the next few days.
We will be hunting with Hartzview near Kimberley. I am taking my 300 win mag, my wife will be using her 308, and she has a big desire to shoot something with her 500 S & W revolver.

Getting close, starting to feel real. Leaving on July 19 for 9 day plains game hunt. Getting everything gathered up and making check lists to go over in the last few days. Loads worked up, just need final practice days. The wife and I are getting impatient!
Got a question for some of you other East Texas guys. Who do ya'll recommend for taxidermy?
In East Texas I would recommend The Sportsman's Memory Shop in Grapeland Tx. They are one of the very best.

Best of luck sir! Following this also for taxidermy recommendation, albeit I'm on the other side of the state. I've heard good things about a guy near San Antonio, but I can't remember the name of the shop now.

Double Nickle in New Braunsfels?

Jon Wilson does good work!

Good luck to you; can't wait to read your hunting report and see pictures of your trophies.

Double Nickle in New Braunsfels?

Jon Wilson does good work!
I can't remember for the life of me....I'll have to call the guy I was talking to and ask him again

Kanati taxidermy in Pennsylvania does my work. Outstanding to say the least. I ve used Jimmy Derringer Woodbury Taxidermy over in your neck of the woods several times. Always very good.

Reactions: PLM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88ak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,