rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
Just wanted to say hello.

I've dreamed of the dark continent for my entire life and it looks like I'm going to make it there for the first time this June/July. I found the forum very informative and cordial for many years with a great deal more camaraderie than I've seen elsewhere.

I hope to tag along for plains game while watching some acquaintances pursue big-5 in the Tuli circle this year. I'm a fair chase, spot and stalk kind of fellow so I hope it works out alright. I'm more interested in the kill it and grill it activities than bringing home trophy mounts but I'd be just as happy to be completely beaten down by wiser prey and leave with a light headcount.

Here's to hoping for a modicum of success and a lifetime of memories.

Welcome and have a great trip!

Welcome to AH rookhawk! Well glad you decided to post, you must already know most of the regulars here... Looking forward to having you with us and have fun preparing for your upcoming trip to Africa!

:S Welcome:

:S Welcome:Welcome to AH.

Glad to have you as a member. Looking forward to your participation.

All the best.

Glad you joined! We all look forward to hearing about your experiences and seeing your pictures.

Share those memories with us shortly after you make them.

Good luck on your hunt.

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to AH rookhawk, looking forward to your hunt report!

Welcome!

Glad you're making it to Africa, and to ah.com. :)

:S Welcome: And congrats on your upcoming trip (y)
Looking forward to a hunt report.

Welcome, enjoy your trip!

Welcome and congrats on your trip have a great one!!!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH rookhawk! Enjoy your trip it's just as much fun as the hunt , take lots of pics and tell us all about it when you get back.

Welcome and congrats on the trip. I will be going in June for my first as well. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,