First time going to DSC show

I look forward to attending one day.

Ryanlo
Enjoy the hunting show. Which day are you planning to attend the show?
Have FUN...
Are you looking for something in particular?

This was a older post from last year. We had fun at the show. Was over welmed with how big it was. Not used to being around that many people. Worth going to for sure. Would be fun with a pocket full of money.

This was a older post from last year. We had fun at the show. Was over welmed with how big it was. Not used to being around that many people. Worth going to for sure. Would be fun with a pocket full of money.

Most of us do a whole lot more dreaming and scheming than buying and doing. Nothing wrong with just going and looking!

I figure if I cannot afford the nice stuff, I can enjoy seeing it, and enjoy seeing other people partaking in it.

It is an overwhelming show...and yes, there is a lot of high-end stuff there that is out of reach of many, if not most of us.

Don't let that stop you! Enjoy what you do have and even enjoy, to the extent you can, that which you can only aspire to.

I'm 80% for Dallas this year. My wife isn't interested in attending, working on a few friends.

I'm 80% for Dallas this year. My wife isn't interested in attending, working on a few friends.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Last year, my wife and I attended our first DSC and AH dinner. I had a custom set of ear plugs made and it ended up costing me over $2k! The earplugs were a little over $100, but while getting the goo squirted in my ear for the custom mold, my wife found a booth with fur coats. Ouch!

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Last year, my wife and I attended our first DSC and AH dinner. I had a custom set of ear plugs made and it ended up costing me over $2k! The earplugs were a little over $100, but while getting the goo squirted in my ear for the custom mold, my wife found a booth with fur coats. Ouch!
Too funny

Hi, I have gone to DSC for 6 years now. My sons and wife will also go to the show. We all have a great time. My wife loves to shop and loves the show but has no interest in hunting. I agree with 375 Ruger fan, my wife will spend a bundle every year. She is a terrific wife so I have no complaints!

Cost me a fur vest from David Green. And, the gift keeps giving - it has to go to Anchorage every few years for reconditioning and storage. It's a bit warm for Florida 9 months of the year.

I enjoy DSC. I look up people I’ve hunted with then shop around a bit. I’ll be in ARU’s booth most of the time unless I sneak off to fondle some double guns!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg