First safari booked!

Spend at much time at the range as possible especially considering all of that upcoming overtime for work.
I plan on it. Won't have the same rifle but close to it, so it should be ok.

Does anybody know if I can have my recurve bow packed in my luggage or does it have to be in a case of it's own?

Link to SAA baggage webpage: http://www.flysaa.com/ng/en/flyingSAA/baggage/sportingEquipment.html
Pretty generic, listing "archery".

I assume your bow breaks down. Baggage allowance on SAA international flights is pretty generous. I get 3 free checked bags on an economy flight from Lagos to Joburg. Usually only travel with one checked bag and one carry on. I've learn to pack an extra duffle bag, just in case you buy a few things while in RSA.

Enjoy the hunt!

350 hrs OT wow !
Always take more than you need , if possible .
Temptation is to great to shoot more than you paid for when there .
Never come home with any regrets .
You never know what life will throw at you ??
Have a great trip and come home broke tired and happy .
Cheers Dory .
IMG_1201.jpg

Officially down to double digits! 99 days til I'm on a plane to Africa.

Going to start going by fast!

That is great advice dory!

Enjoy! Nothing like that first safari excitement! (My first is this year as well.)

The time will start going by faster now, under 100 days! Just got back from my second, planning the third in my head already!!

The time will start going by faster now, under 100 days! Just got back from my second, planning the third in my head already!!
I was waiting for each of your posts, hoping my trip goes that well! Congrats on some fine animals and a great trip!

You sure worked hard to make this come off. Hope you have an awesome time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you