Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
England, USA: NY, PA, NC, SC, GA, AL, FL, TX, AZ, MT, WY, AK
Rebooked my flights from 2020. The wife and I are finally headed to South Africa April 1st out of DFW. Something we have been talking about and dreaming about for probably 5 years and after last year its been an even more painful wait. We are flying Qatar to Joburg then jumping to East London to meet Comre Safaris. With it coming up fast we are sorting out packing our bags and getting enough range time on sticks.

On the wish list is Kudu, Bush Pig over bait, impala, couple warthog, and baboon. Likely adding a zebra for the wife and have a weird desire for a porcupine if opportunity presents itself. Although we are rifle hunting, we want to try at least half a day in a blind for the experience as well.

Counting down the days...

Right on! I'm like you and booked my first safari last year but cancelled due to COVID. I understand the pain on postponing. Really has screwed up a lot of my plans.

Let's hope it goes better this year!

Good for you! Hope you have a wonderful trip, Like Uncle Sauce I was booked as well for last year.....same hunt actually but we was Covidized, 30+ dreaming of it and will keep on dreaming cause who knows if or when it will happen at this point.

Exciting times ahead..
I'm sure u and the wife will have a blast
Well done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross