First RSA trip 5-2018, looking to learn...

Welcome to AH! Lots of good info here!

Looking to pick up a little knowledge about hunting South Africa, as we are planning a May 2018 trip.

Welcome

Is there something you have a question on or you just have all kind of question like we all did when we planned the first trip. Ask away you will get plenty of help

Welcome to AH. Have fun learning.

Welcome to AH! Taking a swag that you may be from the Dallas area according to your AH name. If so, I'd recommend taking a couple of days to come to the DSC convention in January if you've not booked by then. Till then, ask away hear on AH.

Looking to pick up a little knowledge about hunting South Africa, as we are planning a May 2018 trip.
Welcome Caveman! Glad you found your way over hear....

Now check out some of the sponsors on here and their price lists... You will find many options available and at great prices....

Welcome to AH !

Welcome!

Youve come to the right place. Tons of information to glean from threads here...

AH was one of the principle places I learned from before taking my first trip over to hunt..

Welcome aboard! Warning: once you go, you'll want to go back!

Welcome to AH DFWCAVEMAN! All the best with your planning... You found here an incredible resource and an amazing community!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard, lots of knowledge to draw from on this site!

Welcome to AH sir. Ask lots of questions. Plenty of people here willing to help.

Welcome to AH! You're in for a trip of a lifetime

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to a very informative site . Ask tons of questions , there are no silly questions . There are a number of reputable Outfitters here representing most of Southern Africa.
Have fun and if you need anything don't hesitate to drop me a line
Regards
Dave

Welcome, enjoy the journey

Welcome Aboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg