First Post and Already in S.A.

Reaper

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello fellows,
This is my first post here. I started reading AH when I was planning my trip, but never got around to posting. Most likely because I found answers to all my questions on the forum.

I'm posting this from the camp fire at Limpopo Safaris near Polokwane, S.A.
I only just arrived yesterday, and can say that so far, so good. Very good in fact!

Went out today and hunted hard. Got a very nice warthog. And had a shot at Zebra from within a herd of 12 animals, but held off.

I was initially very worried about the ethical aspect of S.A plains game hunts, mostly because of Youtube videos showing guys driving right up to animals in a pen and shooting them from the truck. Basically not really hunting at all (in my opinion). But I'm happy to say that my fears were unfounded and this is really, real hunting.

Best regards,
Andre

Welcome to AH Andre! Enjoy your time in the bush! Looking forward to hearing more...

Hallo Andre
Are you hunting on Malala. Hunted with Limpopo in June. Enjoyed it tremendously. Shoot strait and have a great time.

Yes, I think its Malala. Just got here yesterday. Its the River View Camp at 'Limpopo Safaris' with Mias Cronje.

Welcome and enjoy the site ,reaper
A campfire is a great place to introduce yourself from

Welcome to AH Andre! Can't wait for the hunting report with lots of pics.

Welcome to AH, Andre, have a good hunt !

Welcome to AH, Andre!

Outstanding! That warthog is one of Africa's special animals. Looking forward to the report when you return home. We are off to Moz in 9 days!!!!!

Welcome!

Can't wait to hear more!

Hallo Andre! Good introduction!!!

Welcome to the BEST hunting forum on the web. I hope you enjoy your safari in Limpopo and that you will return to Switzerland with lots and lots of memories including great KODAK moments.

Cannot wait to hear how your safari went afterwards with a hunt report and off course pictures!

Happy Hunting!

Welcome to AH Andre, how did your hunt go?? Kevin

Welcome to SA and AH :)

Hi Andre

Welcome to AH...

1st post was a great start... I am not sure if anyone else has made a 1st posting from the hunting fields. (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg