AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
south african hunting and game conservation asociation
Hunted
South africa;Zambia and want to hunt in nimibia
Yes! I can't wait till my first hunt in Zambia!
When: 3 October - 7 October
We will be leaving on the 2nd or 3rd of October.This is the ultimate African hunt!
camping in the Zambian bush, with free roaming Big 5.Only satellite phones work there.6 vehicles tents etc.
can't wait this was a last minute end of season hunt from 1 of my dads friends.Last year our hosts went hunting and shot 90 buck and animals.So we plan to shoot quite alot!
i am really excited but scared as well, lions leopard hyena and many other predators roaming around.So I would really appreciate tips from you guys! about Zambia whether etc.

All the best
Ibie
:huntingrifle::alligator::elch::sharpshooter::elch::shooting::elch::m16::elch::m16:

Ibie,

All the best for your upcoming safari !!! whats on the hunt list ??????

Monish

1.Kudu
2.impala
3.gemsbok
4.50 percent chance of blesbok
5.zebra
6.wildebeest black & blue
and they are many more we will shoot!
All the best
Ibie

Hi,
where are you hunting exactly? I've never heard of blesbuck in Zambia!!

nor so sure my dad arranged it but i'll write up an article on our hunt as soon as i get back
All the best
Ibie

Ibie, great adventure ! What outfitter do you book with ?

Hey guys tips please i really need tip for hunting Zambia

as roicat said you dont get blesbuck in zambia, neither do you get gemsbok or black wildebeest there.also unless you are on a private ranch there is no way you can shoot 90 animals, and i dont know of a ranch that would allow that many of their animals to be shot on one hunt. unless game birds are included in the total, or they have an excess of warthog i dont see how this total is arrived at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you