Pick up / drop off from/to airport
Daily laundry services

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Are all the kudu like the one above?! That's a brute!

Good deal for those fine animals! And in Namibia! That's on my bucket list!

Good deal for those fine animals! And in Namibia! That's on my bucket list!
Heading to Kowas in October. This is my second trip there and can't wait. They not only have quality animals, wonderful accommodations, and great food, they are some of the nicest people you would want to meet

Aaron,
Not all are that big.... That's a 59.44" whopper. Hard to fin, but possible....! We can spend some time and find you a proper bull that you like! There are plenty of Kudu in our 400 000 acre free-range area. The fun is in hunting them.... Surely a hunt you will never forget.
My Best, Jacques

Mr. Bob,
Looking foward to having you in camp. It's going to be fun!!! Safe travels...!
My best, Jacques

I did this same package in 2016 along with a few additions. I can guarantee that you'll have a top-shelf experience with the Strauss family at Kowas.

I'll be back someday, as Jacques and I have unfinished business on Mountain Zebra ;) ;)

blacks

I did this same package in 2016 along with a few additions. I can guarantee that you'll have a top-shelf experience with the Strauss family at Kowas.

I'll be back someday, as Jacques and I have unfinished business on Mountain Zebra ;) ;)

blacks

Looking forward to finnishing off on our unfinished zebra-frustrations.... It will be great to hunt with you again Mr. Tim! My regrads to all at home....

Thank you Jacques. I look forward to the day. I hope you are all well and that married life is treating you well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShoshanaHe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross