First .375H&H, what to avoid?

I am from the UK and have just recently acquired a 375H&H. The police granted it to me no questions asked however I was heavily restricted. I wasn't allowed to fire the gun in the UK, I wasn't even allowed to have it outside the house unless I was heading to the airport to go abroad. After writing to the firearms dept and a quick phone call all restrictions were lifted and I can hunt "all other legal quarry" in the UK and abroad. I bought a second hand Winchester M70 and it quickly became my favourite rifle in the cabinet.
View attachment 404024
That’s absolutely gorgeous. I just put a deposit on a classic super express in .375 H&H magnum waiting game now

Really interesting subject. I just bought a used Winchester Model 70 in 375 H and H. It is CRF. It was made in 1993 and is a Super Express model. I got it from an estate. It came with an inexpensive Nikon 1-6 power Monarch scope. I have taken it to the range once snd find the recoil very manageable. I have not yet hunted DG, but really like this rifle. I hope to use it on deer in WI this year if I can get appropriate ammo. This was definitely a want of mine rather than a need! I never thought I would have such s wonderful rifle! Enjoy your new 375. Your friend, Brian
Hello mate how you finding it. I just put a deposit on a classic super express in.375H&H magnum and I’m in the UK too

Hello mate how you finding it. I just put a deposit on a classic super express in.375H&H magnum and I’m in the UK too
I really like it. It is the nicest rifle I ever owned. I have only shot a few rounds through it as I sm looking for reasonable ammo right now. Also I just returned from my hunt in Namibia and I was practicing with rifles to simmulate what I would be using with the PHs rifles. Recoil doesn’t seem oppressive. Keep us updated on your experience! Your friend, Brian

I really like it. It is the nicest rifle I ever owned. I have only shot a few rounds through it as I sm looking for reasonable ammo right now. Also I just returned from my hunt in Namibia and I was practicing with rifles to simmulate what I would be using with the PHs rifles. Recoil doesn’t seem oppressive. Keep us updated on your experience! Your friend, Brian
Hello mate sure. I will keep you posted. Waitinb for my fac to come back. Where in the Uk are you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross