Firearms Engraving

Lorenzo Gamba

Reaction score
Website
www.armieincisionilorenzogamba.it
Media
Hello everyone, my name is Lorenzo Gamba, I was born in Marone (Brescia-Italy).

When I was only 16 years old, thanks to the help of my uncle, he “initiated” me to the art of the firearms engraving and also knives engraving. I attended the “engraving workshop” of Cesare Giovanelli, following the lessons of the greatest master engravers. There I learned various techniques, as for instance the English scrolls, the gold inlays and the hand engraving. I also followed necessary and fundamental lessons of drawings for any work on a rifle. Every piece of work is a new project. First of all it is made a drawing on paper, so as to give to the customer the concrete idea of what the final engraving will be. I can make a choice of engravings with different techniques on customer’s demand, according to the subjects required, ranging from animal of every kind to people’s portrait etc. I do engraving on rifles, shotguns, collection knives, goldsmithry (on any type of material). i do this also for the guns’ company in Gardone V. T. , Spain, U.S.A. , England, Germany, Sweden, Russia ecc.

Here are some pictures of some of my gun engraving work, hope you enjoy! For more information visit my website.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,